2021 Spring Ball Rec season-update
Posted by Juan Rodriguez on Jan 14 2021 at 09:23AM PST
Due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions and the continued restrictions on youth sports games being allowed.
The Spring 2021 season will go on as follows:
- $70 per player. These fees go towards USA Softball Registration, League Insurance, Background checks for all adult volunteers, and startup costs inclusive of field/ site maintenance and expenses.
- Camp style practices by age group: 8u and 14u Mondays and Wednesdays 5:30-7:30. 10u and 12u Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30-7:30.
camp style practices will begin 01/25/21.
Please bring printed registration form and payment on first night of daughters practice. fillable forms will be available as well.
- Select teams for advanced players will attempt to be formed for tournament play when allowed and will practice on Saturday mornings. Times TBD
- Once games are allowed. Teams will be formed by evaluations and uniforms will be added with additional cost of $22.
- IF games allowed total cost for season would be $92.
- Softball games are allowed once our County moves into the Red tier. The camp style practices will be in the anticipation of games being allowed later in the Spring and with the hopes of an All Star season into the Summer
- Covid-19 safety protocols that relate to youth sports practices are posted on the website. All parents need to read and acknowledge the safety protocols that are in place. Hand sanitizer will be available in the dugouts. Common surfaces are sanitized before and after practices. Social distancing and masks are required by all parents. Athletes will have masks on when not engaging in physical activity.
We appreciate all of our softball families hanging in there with us. We all want nothing more for a return to normal.
Thank you all
There are no comments for this announcement.